We do Diving Dreams become Life Experiences in Galapagos
Galapagos is cataloged as one of the best scuba diving destinations in the world by hundreds of divers who have visited the marine reserve of the archipelago. When you scuba dive in Galapagos you can find an abundance of large animals, sea lions, marine turtles, sharks, rays and whale sharks are common dive companions.
The best way to explore the marine reserve of Galapagos is on board a live-aboard scuba dive yacht. The advantages are:
- You can make more than two dives a day, and even include night dives.
- Less travel time between dive sites.
- It is possible to visit the more remote dive sites, especially Darwin and Wolf (they can only be reached by live-aboard).
- Public transport around the Galapagos Islands is limited.
- The cruises travel by night and you dive by day.